Friday, October 24, 2014

Pennys challenge 199 winner and Top 3 and a redraw for challenge 198

Before I announce our lucky winner of Challenge 199 winner I need to announce another winner for challenge 198

Scatty Jan, won 3 digi images from Crafty Sentiments last weeek but asked me to pick another winner as she used to be on their DT and has loads of their images 

So I have picked another winner for Challenge 198

Congrats  11. Kuni  You have won the 3 digi images of your choice from 



Now onto our lucky winner and top 3 for last weeks challenge

Congrats  167. Kevin you have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

Please email me (Julie) with the words winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line and your images choices in the main email

I can then get your details off to our lovely sponsors and get your winners badge off to you 

Our top 3 for last week as chosen by Caz are below 

No 2 N-Eva
No 51 Lalkygirl
Congrats to you all! Please take our top 3 badge from our side bar

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for Top3!!! I am honored. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3 and congrats to everyone else- I am so honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Big hugs and off to enter next challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put the above comment in the wrong place.
    Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for choosing my projects as a top 3 winner I am thrilled,congrats to all the winners
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete