Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pennys Challenge 188 Winners and Top 3

Thank you for all your amazing entries last week, we had fun visiting all your blogs to find out how they were made and to leave you some lovely comments

And thanks again to our fabulous sponsors, your support of our challenges is very much appreciated

I am now happy to announce the two winners and top 3


Congrats  42. Dee's Cards: Penny Black Puppy Card  you have won 5 digi images of your choice from


and
 
 
 

 Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and to get your winners badge off to you
 
and now for our Top 3 as chosen by DT member Judith
 

Please take your top 3 badge from our side bar to add to your blogs 

Our new challenge has now started so if you are interested in playing along with us, please see the post below 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card!

    Sending you a email now.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I haven't heard back from you regarding the email I sent on Aug 7, so I think it may have gotten lost in cyber space. I sent another one this morning. Could you check your in box or spam folder and let me know when you receive it?

    Thanks,

    Dee from Dee's Cards

    ReplyDelete